Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Long absence, nothing to report

My techno-idiot ways have gotten the best of me. Blog-wise, I've had nothing but aggravation over the past couple of weeks. I don't even know what these error messages say, much less what to do about them. To make my strained patience pop with exertion, I decided to listen to unfamiliar music on my media player while I tackled the problem tonight. This means that computer rage and Jamiroquai may be eternally linked in my mind.

Had I been posting over the past few weeks, I'm sure I would have had something to say on immigration issues, natural medicine, new findings in Biblical studies on Judas, the restorative power of cherry blossoms, and the ghost of Grandma Frances who paid a visit to my attic last night. I'm sure this would have been brilliant, too, in the manner of brilliance that only the unwritten can affect.

As it is, all I can think is how much Jamiroquai makes me think of the "Rockford Files."

1 comment:

Chalicechick said...

Hey, UUs AND Virginians gots to represent on the blog front. If you're having trouble, shoot me an email and I will try to helt.


CC