Wednesday, June 27, 2007

That's right. Death.

Whoa. Everyone at the blogging dinner was talking about their blog rating according to mingle2. Mine is rated PG which is fine by me, but according to them I have only one reference to death. Ha! That'll be the day.


Went to the site and while I was there used the cadaver calculator. I'm only worth $4225 as a medical specimen. Bummer. Then again I guess it is nice to be confirmed in the knowledge that one has more value alive than dead.


Yeah, that's right mingle2. I said it. Dead.


Which reminds me, while at the funeral convention, I picked up some state anatomical board information for donating one's body to science. This will be available at the church next week along with more of the final wishes forms I handed out at services two weeks ago. Unfortunately, the groovy hearse pictured in my previous post will not be at the church on Sunday.

3 comments:

Jim said...

There is something wrong or warped about mingle2. Jim Kunstler (Clusterf*** Nation Chronicles) gets only an R for "f***ing", but Sisyphus gets an NC-17 for "sex" and "gay". I tried it on my blogs. Beyond Opinion gets an R, while the others get lower ratings. Beyond God is completely clear and pure, with a G. I guess it's fun anyway.

Sisyphus said...

So why are you worth $50 more than me? If they were paying by the pound I bet I would be worth more.

The Jotter said...

Sisyphus, I am worth $50 more than you because I am a freakishly tall woman with better vision. No, I have no idea, but I don't want to check into the pound for pound deal in case I win on that front, too.