Monday, January 30, 2012

Funeral Break

I am working on a funeral for a dignified English-American woman for tomorrow. I think I will have to wear eye shadow, and stockings, and something will have to happen with this unruly hair. I can write a funeral in my sleep (keeping in mind I sleep 9.5 hours), but stockings? This is going to take awhile.

I rarely link on my blog. The dozen of you who read it seem to be using my words as case studies in your Psychology of Oddballs class, so I hate to disappoint you or threaten your GPA but I have a lot of work to do tonight.

I was sent this link today from a family I served in the last year or so and I like it immensely. Imagine some offbeat Southern expressions, a rock n' roll reference, and a funny story about sex and it could have been written by me.

Oh no! I can't put any of those things in tomorrow's funeral. I will be up ALL NIGHT.

1 comment:

Nan said...

Thanks for the link. Good luck with the stockings!