Friday, October 19, 2007

Upcoming Services, both churches

Because I am constantly surprised by where I will be next, it might be a good idea to blog a bit on where to find me. This Sunday I am at UUCC in lovely pastoral Glen Allen where I will be preaching on the Ramayana. The Ramayana is an Indian epic and I will be using it as a springboard to talk a little about Hinduism.

For those who have yet to go out to Glen Allen, it is a pretty place, nice views, kind people, and they serve snacks! Services are at 9:00 and 11:00. Meanwhile at First Church, my buddy Rev. Jeanne will be preaching at 9:30 and 11:15 on Creative Interchange. Gallery (our annual juried art show with 100 artists of many media) is up at First Church and is quite lovely. I have already been relieved of some of my cash.

Next Sunday I'm at the 6:00 PM service at First Church. This is a cool new service with a band, a poet, an artist, and yours truly. The theme is "Borderlands". All ages are welcome.

No comments: