Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Change in Sermon Topics

We try to plan our sermon topics months in advance and that usually works. It didn't this time. This Sunday I will be leading a service on the Sacred and the Profane. Music will be provided by Tres Bones (a trombone trio.) This service builds on last week's service on Sacred Spaces by Rev. Dr. Morris Hudgins. Where his interest was space, mine will be time.



It was advertised that I would be speaking on Gender and Faith in Islam. I hope to speak on that topic later in the summer and have included the following photo as a peace offering to anyone whose heart was set on that topic.



This is from Alexandria and is one of my dearest friends being mobbed by Egyptian schoolgirls on a field trip. My friend is the one without the veil. Go figure.

No comments: